Re: (TV) Do you seed torrents?

My friend used to really be tight with his tapes. But when he discovered
torrents and saw that no one was making money on this he was all for it. I'm
positive some of his tapes have shown up in bootlegs and it used to piss him
off. One of the few people he trusted sold some of the tapes to a known
bootlegger.
He likes the idea of liberating boots and has a lot to share!!!