RE: (TV) Do you seed torrents?

agree w/ scott.  i think if we find any value in these
recordings -- maybe not the same value as a cure for
cancer or end to poverty, but -- the best way to
preserve them is to distribute them.  the more widely
they circulate, the better the odds they will survive.
 if some tape only exists in the hands of one or two
people, chances are it won't surive.

and profiteering bootleggers have got to be taking
quite a kick in the ass these days.

and seeding at dime is *easy*.