Re: (TV) Do you seed torrents?

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:40:48 -0800 (PST)
robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i've seen at least one of richard's shows there --
> some verlaine -- and plenty of television.

Some musicians are much more relaxed about this than others.  At one end
of the spectrum you have Phish and the Dead, and at the other you've got
Robert Fripp and Tom Verlaine.

While I don't necessarily buy the argument that having these shows
available takes anything away from the artist's income, I do respect
the fact that the music is ultimately the artist's work, and that I
also need to respect the desires of the artists when it comes to this.