Re: (TV) Plagerism takes two!

I have, and... I guess I can hear that.  I think I really like them.  I
thought of the vocal style as more of a Thom Yorke thing, which I usually
don't like, but apparently is okay for me when corssed with the diction of
early Michael Stipe.  The music sounds to me like early REM meets early New
Order (the good aspects of both).  I got the full LP for Christmas and will
report when I have a chance to listen.