Re: (TV) #4, Bobby Orr, Is a TV Fan / Lowdown on x-Boston Bruin, Joe Thor nton / Maurice 'The Rocket' Rickard / RE: O' Canada

Leo,

A Canadian is anglo/ English Canadian, Canadien is
Franco / Quebec, A leafs fan is from Toronto and we,
as a country, have exiled Torontonians and their
incessesant support of the leafs.  As for San Jose,
the only ones who cheer for the Sharks are Canadiens
and Canadians residing in San Jose (ex patriates).
Leaf fans residing in San Jose remain Leaf fans.
Their faith is unshakable and cult like- worship will
not allow them to cheer for another hockey team nor
truely be a Canadian / Canadien.  Non-native
Torontonians are indoctrined (or brainwashed) into
being Leaf fans.  Eriv V.s two year abscence from this
list was likely due to his being indoctrinated into a
leaf fan when he moved to Toronto.

As for Verlaine, I thought about this.  He is likely a
Rochester Americans fan as they are a farm team in the
AHL and ticket prices are considerably less.  As we
all know, Verlaine is cheap so this makes perfect
sense.

All your hockey needs can be met on www.tsn.ca or on
www.theahl.com or at www.mp3.com.au/gregorygrant/

greg

ps there is no hockey on the mp3 site but any chance
for promotion I get I'll take, call me a media whore
if you will.