(TV) Ms Sexret X Please Speak for Yourself! / RE: Iggy and 'LJJ'

> So Ms X is saying she was around when Tom wrote LJJ? No way.

She wrote:
*** Maybe*** that got into Tom's subconscious*

Ms Secret X could expand on what she said/meant if she was still with us.

The way I interpret what she said was not that she was with Tom when he
wrote LJJ but that being interested in all the arts she knew/remembered
that there was a revival on Broadway of the play "Little Johnny Jones"
around the time TV wrote LJJ (circa 1974-1975).

Granted she would have only been 14-15 then (she once said she didn't meet
Tom until late 1977/very early 1978 when Television played San Fran [Believe
this in MM List Archives]).

Given that it starred the underwhelming **Donnie Osmond**, it's not too
far-fetched to think she would have remembered when the revival happened.

E.g., I just read the Obituaries yesterday, and the bass player of The
Cowsills body was found the other day in New Orleans.  It was in a house and
the corpse was so decomposed--since Katrina---that they had to use dental
records to make the id.  Given the kitchy absurdity[?] analogous to Mr.
Osmond's career, in 10-15 years I'm much more likely to remember that Mr.
Cowsill died in 2005 than Johhny Carson in 2005 or Lou Rawls in 2006.  :>)

But Hey, Ms Secret X, you probably don't read the MM List archives anymore,
but I wish you were still on the List, for many reasons --esp. so you could
speak for yourself.

	Leo