Re: Cash Covering Verlaine / RE: (TV) I keep a close watch on this he art of mine...

Maybe it's time to resume our consideration of whether Leo is certifiable...

Leo, don't tell me-- It's snowing again, seems like it's always snowing. You sit down to write and it's so cold. Outside your window, there's a tree so white you can hardly look at it.

You're trapped in the office for another night, and you've opened a bottle of wh... something. Just one more drop, she said... one more drop.

I'll send your winter coat, soon as I can.

:-)
--JoeT

P.S.  Actually, I do think Cash would have delighted in lines like:
"So are we over, are we across or are we double once again."

But take away Verlaine and Ripp's guitars and it might not sound like very much.

Leo wrote:
Are you and Roy playing with our heads re.
Cash covering Verlaine's '4am'?

If you are your mean; it's something noone else on
List esp. me would pull.  :>)

I guess I could goi to AMG site to see if they have
info on Cash cover, but in case that site doesn't
exactly which Cash cd does it appear on (is it the
one he cut in heaven?)