Re: (TV) You can have Tom's record collection!

 Take a listen to the track just after they talk about the artist who put
out 120 crap albums and one decent track. Parts of the track's melody seem
to mirror Debbie Harry's "Rapture". Believe it or not! Take a listen! I kept
thinking, "I know that tune!" Then it finally came to me.

Glenn C.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of Stripes_and_border_lightblu.gif]