RE: (TV) Indulge me, do something silly! / Photo / Rundgren

I went in to buy a new pair of glasses a couple of years ago and saw them for sale.  They are Oakley "Over-The-Top" sunglasses.  I had to have them, as with my shaved head they made me look like a madman, and I love wearing them in public and watching peoples reactions as I walk towards them.  Some of the reactions are priceless.  I've never actually worn them to business meetings.  I was having my company head-shot photo taken by a professional photographer (the other photo I posted) and I happened to have the over-the-tops with me, so decided that I would have my employer pay for a professional photo of me in the sunglasses as well.