Re: (TV) Tom release dates?

In message <6.0.3.0.2.20060123183135.028aca10@email.brown.edu>, Jesse Hochstadt <Jesse_Hochstadt@brown.edu> writes
I just found on this site (http://www.truthexplosion.com/news/upcoming.php) listings of April 25, 2006, as the release date for both of Tom's new Thrill Jockey recordings. On the other hand, I don't see any such info at Thrill Jockey's site. Anyone know the real story?

I asked Thrill Jockey a while ago and was told "end of April" for the vocal album, and they still haven't confirmed a date for the other album, or any other details about it.