Re: (TV) Re: (TV) Re: 'Messianic /Women on Lis t, Please W eigh-in

Richard Lloyd is seriously into Qi-Qong . I bet that guy is solid as a mountain. I always figured his playing would out muscle Verlaine's because of this discipline.. From what I have heard and read, it has.

M.

Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote: I see Richard Hell fairly regularly and he looks healthy and happy. He comes
into my restaurant on occasion. I think R. Lloyd who I also see fairly
regularly looks healthy to me.