(TV) Photo-sensitive / Estimate of # on MM List?

Forgot to include this in my reasons why I don't think Tom
is photo-sensitive in fact deep-down he could be an
exhibitionist!  Last night, when  I looked he had uploaded two
B&W photos of himself.

He must be reading the MM List archives (again?), or Richard
told him about the MM List "In World" site.

http://www.frappr.com/inworld

PS: Philip or Joe H., do you know approx. how many people
are currently members of the List.

PPS: I know I should ask this on other List, but I can't post
to it from my work PC: so similar question for CA Administrators,
the site claims there are 281 members.  Is this just the cumulative
total since  it began in 2003,? Or does it reflect # people who
haven't resigned (I  suspect virtually no one actually formally gives
their notice, but that instead they just disappear)?