Re: Austin / Pure Speculation by Me / RE: (TV) Mojo

Did anyone hear the Jimmy Ripp solo record? It made a Best of list in the Bay Area when it came out.

M.

Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote: Leo wrote:
> 3) A source told me recently that Ripp is involved in a
> current Jerry Lee Lewis Tour/Tribute, which could have
> adversely affected Tom's band
> plans;

It seems we should have known this. See (among other pages):
http://www.jerryleelewis.nl/en/NewAlbum.htm
http://tweedsblues.net/fieldhollars/read.php?f=2&i=18473&t=18473
http://www.thestandard.com.hk/stdn/std/Weekend/GG16Jp12.html

Look at the group pic on this page:
http://theband.hiof.no/albums/the_pilgrim.html
The real Keith Allison! Ringo doesn't seem to age...

Jimmy Rip seems to have lost a lot of hair since I met him five years ago.
And he's obviously been busy, which perhaps explains why, as Tom suggested,
he has been slow to finish the Music For Films album (or is it a DVD?).

--JoeT