(TV) Pandora

I have really gotten addicted to this Pandora website (http://www.pandora.com). I have a Tom Verlaine station created. Not good. So, far all they have played are cuts from "Warm and Cold." ("Ageless Beauty" by Stars has played some wonderful things)

The best has been the "Girl from the North Country" and the "Paul Motian/Joe Lovano/Bill Frisell" stations. Lot's of Nick Drake and Nils Cline.

Oh, and the required Codger station: "Joe Pass"

Whatever.

Micah