Re: (TV) originals by subscribers?

It's just a darn fine idea ! And a little different fron the usual tribute fair. We are a diverse group of people - even if our interest in TV and Television brought us here - Rex is right, it would be weird and good. I don't know exactly how many of us there are who would want to participate , if it's a lot,then everyone can contribute one composition, otherwise, maybe two ? (These are just speculations) One idea though: when it's done, maybe we could submit it to CD Baby for distribution purposes. It's just a $35 USD cost and it would ensure that a lot of people would have the opportunity to see/hear it . Speaking of costs - duplicating CDRs is not free , so some nominal fee to cover costs would be appropriate. Just ideas.

- Russ

-- Original Message --
From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Send: 2006-02-02
Subject: (TV) originals by subscribers?

In message &lt;20060202225533.29286.qmail@web54311.mail.yahoo.com&gt;,
robin
dunn &lt;rdunnrn@yahoo.com&gt;
writes
&gt;&gt; assemble a compilation of originals by subscribers?
&gt;&gt; It'd be good.  Weird,
&gt;&gt; but good.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; -Rex
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;i would totally go for this.  somebody do it.

Well, I have time. If anyone wants to send me anything, when I have a
CD's worth I'll put one together. Doubt if I'll contribute to this one
myself, though, only one of my hands works these days.