(TV) Understatement / 3 Qs / Sharp

--------------
>He will be embarking on a world tour this spring,
>his first in over a decade.

That's somewhat of an understatement, as Tom's actual
last *tour* show (non-acoustic) performance was
April 27, 1987, The Ritz, NYC.  (artifact: I attended,
had to outrun muggers walking back to my hotel.)
That's 19 years--a little less than 7,000 days ago.

Q1:  Is John Tefler also Tom's manager ( for
non-Television 'stuff')?

***Q2:  Who/how do you think is financing this
world tour which has got to be fairly expensive
to do---even it's only a dozen dates? (Wild
speculation encouraged.)

Hope he doesn't play Boston ...................
until after Europe, New Zealand, and the rest of
the world--want him and band to be well-rehearsed,
non-tentative, and sharp [unlike the Boston show
in March 2005 which was the first one of that year's
tour----and it showed.

PS:  Was the Claudia link I sent showing Tom
sitting and playing his guitar on his lap
(in a sorta pedal-steel-guitar style) dead or alive?