Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1500

I think it may have had to  do with the fact Richard played out a lot more
and it was rare to see Tom, relatively.

I wonder if you saw Richard play CB's when I was on bass.

The bathrooms at CB's aren't nearly as bad as they used to be. And the
women's room was always in better shape than the men's room, or at least it
seemed so the one time I went there with a female friend to smoke a joint.