Re: (TV) Grammy mystery

well, we should play a game here -- given the choices
for album of the year, what *would* you vote for?
besides u2 there was mariah carey and kanye west...who
were the others?

the madonna opener seemed like a bad vegas stage show
to me.  i missed sly stone but did catch bruce
springsteen and thought he represented himself well
(and was likely the only decent thing on the whole
night).

i used to invite friends over to make fun of the
grammies, but have dropped off the last couple of
years.