RE: (TV) Grammy mystery

Greg,

Is this your fancy way of telling us that we'll have to go yet another year without an installment of "Greg At The Grammys"?

From: grntg <grntg@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Grammy mystery
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:05:21 -0800 (PST)

Can someone please tell me what happened at the
Grammy's last night?  The last thing I remember is
that I decided to play a drinking where I would have a
shot of vodka evertime I saw Bono.  I must have
blacked out because this morning I woke up in the
middle of the living room with the worst hangover I
have ever had.  Several empty bottles were scattered
about and I was wearing nothing but underwear, a
cowboy hat and red sunglasses...

greg