Re: (TV) Attn Ms Secret X (& Others)

Maurice wrote:
BTW, did Jutta really do more than one album cover?

Warm & Cool, and, apparently, the TV live at the Academy thing.

SecretX suggested that she (SecretX) was depicted in that Academy drawing. She wrote (18 May 2003):

"... We keep in touch (new
song about flower shop) even though I now live far away (portrait of
woman with no face on cover of Academy CD -- I have a notebook full of
Tom's drawings, my favorite is a tiny portrait of a guy with a big hole
in his forehead and a crew-cut like a miniature golf course)."

I'm not suggesting it makes sense!

--JoeT