RE: (TV) hmmm....

That would be a blast!  If anyone of the US listers
win the powerball lottery arranging this should be the
first order of business (I notice you left out Tom,
doubtfully he'd show tho I could offer to bring a
carton of Export A Greens as a bribe).  How's the
hangover today, mine was about a 4 out of 10.

greg