RE: (TV) hmmm....

At 1:47 AM +0000 2/26/06, Howard Webb wrote:
In my drunken dreams I go out drinking with Greg, Keith, Maurice, Leo, Jay,
Steve L & R, John, Robin, Philip, Claudia etc. Throw in all the other MM
list members that I don't know so well and the many that I've forgotten

I'd take you up on that. We've had fun times getting together with list members in the past, so I'd expect something similar (congeniality, spirited musical talk, occasional outrageous trolling) from a gathering such as this. If I'm ever in London...
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/