Re: (TV) new e-mail address but rec'd nothing from TV list yet

When you get an e-mail with the subject "LUUUUCCCCYYYY, I'M HOME!!!" You will know what list you're on.

  Micah

Blumetakt@aol.com wrote:
  Hi folks,

Any hints on why I wouldn't get new TV-Listgroup e-mails in my new e-mail
account? I rec'd the message below welcoming me . Is this group I joined not
us ?

Best
Chris O'D

Hello,

Welcome to the Television-group group at Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use
email group service. Please take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the Television-group group, please visit
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Television-group_

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to
Television-group@yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to Television-group, you may unsubscribe by
sending an email to
Television-group-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
_http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups_ (http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups)

Regards,

Moderator, Television-group