RE: (TV) hiss reduction

At 12:04 PM -0500 2/28/06, Scott Simpson wrote:
Sequential, my minidisk player divided a track in two.  I can combine them
on my home deck.  I am just wondering if I can do same to a wave file on my
computer.

Depending on the .wav editor you're using, there may be a join or concatenate function; otherwise, it'll be this:

* Open both tracks
* Place the cursor at the end of track 1
* Select all of track 2
* Copy all of track 2
* Paste at the end of track 1
* Save and close.

But it might save time if there's a join or concatenate command somewhere in your editor.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/