Re: (TV) Listophobia

Not much, again, I subscribed to a bunch of magazines
that friends at work kids were selling for fundraisers
at school so the selection was fairly generic and
mainstream.

My sub list = Spin, R. Stone, Men's Health, Outside,
Men's Journal, Esquire - my wifes included
Entertainment Weekly (oh boy were there lists there),
TV Guide (more lists) and a host of decorating
magazines (never rad them but I'm sure some of my
renos were born from them, I'm labour only)

Now I get Outside, to old for spin and to young for R
Stone.  Is there a good music mag out there?  I also
miss Creem (and trouser press).

I used to subscribe to Acoustic Guitar but it became
to expensive for what it gave (Hitchcock made the
cover though) and Home Recording (until it folded - it
was super fantastic).  Every now and then I pick up a
GQ cause I'm so damn fashionable.  And of course The
Hockey News, no one should be without the Hockey News,
especially you Robin as Texas (you are from Texas
right?) has the most professional hockey teams in the
world in that state (13 or 14).  I even have an Austin
Icebats game jersey...I'm rambling

bye,

Greg