Re: (TV) Listophobia

Hey yeah, that was fun -- I got to write about Get Crazy, Ms. 45, Forbidden Zone, and Proof (the 1992 one, with Hugo Weaving and a young Russell Crowe) all in the same issue.

They let us write as smart (or as dumb) as we wanted, despite inherent corporate antichrist tendencies, and as Jay notes we were allowed to turn readers on to all sorts of good weird shit. I've worked in much worse places.