[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) Listophobia
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TV) Listophobia
- From: grntg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:54:19 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=0sG/pIE5aGG2qN/BfEEz1clJk404OyYfft5A5sV40P0d98DJTOpuYftuNx2hYXyBXNw2a4HoiO401+1G1dbKjCl8PuTWrIJOoJIs93zeV9Cq8nqAsFdvL3hNBVnycn6cCe4XJLSNaHlZtMjOnjso2GZpyuKCmhl2hRLi7HSv0dw= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Scott, hope your daughters okay.
Mojo is really great but it costs an absolute fortune
in Canada, I think I paid around $14 off the stand for
the issue Television was in.
Ty, my appitude test was probably right and I should
have tried harder at being a writer. Your job with EW
sounds like the greatest gig ever. what are you doing
Howard, I'm absolutley hammered! In a hockey
tournament and up 1 game to none. We may tour Europe
in the next year or two. If so, we are going out
drinking! Keith too! And Andy absolutley has to be
there along with any other UK listers.
Note: being hammered does not take away from my
feelings towards Ty's former gig, I'd love that job
and often thought of leaving my current job to go
write but my wife would absolutley shoot me :-)
--- Tom Hyslop <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> At 12:42 PM -0800 3/3/06, grntg wrote:
> >Now I get Outside, to old for spin and to young for
> >Stone. Is there a good music mag out there?
> To post: Mail email@example.com
> To unsubscribe: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
> message "unsubscribe tv"
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
To post: Mail email@example.com
To unsubscribe: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with message "unsubscribe tv"