Re: (TV) New Verlaine CDs competition!

There is a place in Crockett, California called the Warehouse. I went up there one Sunday with a friend. They were advertising Eku 28 as "The World's Strongest Beer." Hell, I took that as a challenge...THAT I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET!!!!.

  I drank enough of that shit that the rest of the afternoon is just a collection of images. One of my very greasy hand reaching into the bowl of popcorn; the men's bathroom door cocked off-center about 15 degrees; a bunch of smirking cyclists as I yelled "I've eaten bigger motorcycles than that!"; the white glare off the hood of the truck...

  Yeah, drinking too much is heaps of fun.

  Micah

Russ Van Rooy <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com> wrote:
  "Hinekin ? F**k that sh*t ! Pabst Blue Ribbon !" , yeah I know. great
movie, horrible beer.