Re: (TV) New Verlaine CDs competition!

I think Anchor Steam is still my, hands down, favorite barley beverage.

  Micah

  NP: "Calypso Frelimo: (23:00 - A splice where all of sudden Pete Cosey's guitar gooses the tune up ANOTHER level)

Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
  At 12:25 PM +0000 3/25/06, Joe Thornton wrote:
>You mean the quality has improved, or the price has come down? (For
>Greg's sake I hope it's the former.)

Quality, particularly with the micro-brews. Apparently, anyone who
likes this concept can thank an heir to the Maytag fortune:
http://www.inc.com/magazine/20050401/26-maytag.html

Apart from Anchor (the porter is really something), Dogfish Head is
doing some nice stuff, especially with its seasonal beers. Brooklyn
Brewery has some really good ones as well.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/