(TV) TV CDs - Pre-ordering details & prices @ Reflex

Hello good TV peoples

I now have pre-ordering details for Toms 2 new albums at Reflex for those that
would like to partake. Manages to get a decent price from the supplier

As follows:

Around #9.99
Songs & Other Things #9.99

Shipping:
UK - FREE
Europe - +#1 per package
Rest of World - +#2 per package

Regulars please e-mail me with an order
1-Name
2-First line of address
3-Qty of each album required

Anyone who has not used Reflex before please e-mail me direct for details of
how to complete a pre-order

Emial for both orders and enquiries:

andy@thecheesemakers.co.uk

Many thanks folks
Andy

http://www.modaid20.org
http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
'I'd rather eat my own #### than sing with Blunt!'

http://www.reflexcd.co.uk
'PANIC NOW' out 2006 on NewOriginal Records
http://www.lonelyplanetboy.co.uk
'Music media design for a packet of fags and a pint'

http://www.adaptorclothing.com
'Hip mod clobber for the 21st century man'

http://www.vinylonthe.net
Top quality punk and new wave rarities and memorabilia