Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1552

I'm thinking that the full moon is a little too close to the Earth.

  M.

  P.S. The oddest thing. I have been woodshedding the ol' guitar, using Peter O'Mara's "A Chordal Concept for Jazz Guitar " That thing is a bear, but it is opening my ears up more than I thought possible.

  What books, or study aids, do you playing-mugs use - if any?

  M.

Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
  Yup, bad here, too. What gives?

--