(TV) Re: Marquee Moon Tab

I'm interested, Justin!  I figured out Richard's solo a while back -
it's still the fastest thing I've ever transcribed or learned how to
play.  But I'd certainly be interested in the rest!

I could contribute with Richard's Elevation solo if anyone's interested in that.

Can anyone recommend any good (hopefully free) software to make
creating tab easier than the way I do it (with a text editor)?

-Fred

P.S. In case it wasn't obvious, I was just kidding with the LJJ "3
notes" comment.  :-)