(TV) Qs / Film Career: Is There a 'Mistake' in Sun Review?

Questions: RE: the 2 new cds:  Both of my copies cost $11.88,
is that a good price?

Also both of my copies have "Made In Canada" written on
them--anyone else besides our Canadian Listers got that on
theirs?

My copy of 'Around' had a cellophane sticker on it that
said "Instrumentals Volume II", are we suppose to interpret
that as referring to 'Warm and Cool as Vol. I?

I realize that this might be asking a lot (or maybe be too
quantitative, but Keith (and others) who have weighed-in on
'Songs And Other Things", what letter grade would you give
this cd (or if you prefer--on scale of 1 to 10, '10' being
heavenly, what would you give it).

No comments from me for awhile on the 2 new cds as I'm
drowning in government work (I guess that's good for
you, the Public).

However Mark Richardson in his The New York Sun review wrote:

"....It turns out Verlaine was working all along, out of the
spotlight - scoring independent films, as well as touring and
recording with fellow punk icon Patti Smith. His fans' patience
will be rewarded this week with Thrill Jockey's  release of two
solo albums, 'Songs and Other Things' and 'Around.' "

"...The entirely instrumental "Around" is striking first for its
contextual variety. While the influences vary quite a bit from
track to track, the album has the integrity of a connected
series of short vignettes. With so much feeling contained in
such a stripped-down setting, ***it's easy to see why film
directors came calling.***"
-------------------

Over the years we've all seen those mini-bios of Tom where at the
end they mention how he scored silent films.  E.g., The scores
were co-commissioned by the Wexner Center and Tim Lanza of the
Douris Corporation, both in Columbus Ohio. The Douris Corporation
is the exclusive worldwide distributor of the Rohauer Collection,
one of the largest and best collections of film art, ..etc..."

Do you think the Sun Reviewer read an even shorter bio that didn't
mention That the films were silents from 1920-1940, and jumped to
the mistaken[?]  conclusion that TV has been scoring independent
movies circa 1993-2005 (besides "Love & A 45")?

Or has TV actually been doing  scoring of 'modern' films the last
15 years or so?

Anybody know for sure?

 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0894294/