Re: (TV) Re: reviews: (mines and others ....)

----- Original Message ----- From: "amilcar amarante" <amilcaramarante2002@yahoo.com.ar>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: reviews: (mines and others ....)

i believe is tom introducing "blank g." ,on the "double exposure" bootleg ...

If it is, he does a hell of an impression of Hell,
Glenn Cooper <glenncooper@austarnet.com.au> escribis: If you google "shingaling" I think some of the links infer that a
shingaling is a Latin dance club.

I'm not positive but I also recall Richard Hell, at a very early TV gig --
and on a boot -- introducing Blank Generation as a "kind of a little
shingaling" or words to that effect ...

Glenn C.

i like to know what "shingaling " means ,is a ridiculous tune but in a good
way ...