(TV) songs and other things

I know the group has been waiting for list favorite
Jay to pipe in.

The only song that could be a minor hit on the radio
is "the day on you."  I found myself whistling that
one part (you know the one) after only one listen

To these untrained ears, this song may have been
written with Television in mind, and would have fit in
nicely on album No. 3.  Best guitar on the CD, almost
as if he is channeling Duane Allman (Layla era).

Someome needs to explain why the beginning of "blue
light" sounds eeringly similar to that cheesy 70's
song "if i could save time in a bottle"

that's all folks....