Re: (TV) Indigestion

On 4/28/06, Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In message <p0602043cc077d1670f20@[65.220.35.101]>, Maurice Rickard
> <maurice@mac.com> writes
> >I think Joe does a great job, and I appreciate how he's handled the
> >list--no advertising, no attachments, no Trojan horses, etc.  We know
> >where the archives are, and they're not going to disappear at some
> >corporate whim. So salut, Joe!
>
> Hear! Hear!

Indeed.  Those of you on the digest should simply take advantage of these
technical difficulties to savor each and every individual post as the gem of
insight and wit that it is, and wonder how you ever got by waiting for them
to be grouped into digest form.  This is all stuff that you need to know as
soon as someone hits "send", I tell you!

(Failing that, please forgive me for the further pollution of your inbox.)

-Rex