Re: (TV) Photography question

In message <44525DEE.4020401@cox.net>, Doug <wakajawaka@cox.net> writes
-Does anyone know if TV and/or Tom allow photography at their shows?

I've asked this is the past but been told "No" but you could ask John Telfer, TV's manager:

j.telfer@uol.com.br

-Speaking of passes, does anyone know the best way to get one for Tom's show? I wrote to Thrill Jockey about two weeks ago but haven't gotten a reply yet. Anybody else I should try?

I would try the management again - can't hurt.

Keith