Re: (TV) Studio question

One of the reviews that was kindly linked (and I
forget which review and who posted it and I could
search the archives but...) said that they were
interviewing Tom from his studio.  I remember awhile
back he said he was building a studio.  Did he
actually build one and if so....can we expect alot of
albums?

Any possibility that the "studio" referred to is a studio apartment, not a recording studio? Does anyone here (Dennis?) know what kind of place Tom lives in? (Note that I'm not asking for the address here, no matter how much Leo begs.)

- Jesse