Exact Address & Phone # / RE: (TV) Studio question

>Any possibility that the "studio" referred to is a
>studio apartment, not a recording studio?

That crossed my mind too.

>Does anyone here (Dennis?) know what kind of place
>Tom Lives in? (Note that I'm not asking for the
>address here, no matter how much Leo begs.)

The Wire sent me wrong issue, but the other day resent
(for free) the issue with the very long Verlaine interview.

As Wire readers know, that issue/interview was
accompanied by 2-3 large and very nice color photos of
Tom sitting in a room(s).

I assumed since he's reading stuff that this wasn't the
interviewer's Co-op, but Tom's. The photos reveal it to be
an interesting space, with nice bookshelves, tables, desk,
hardwood floors, wall colors, etc.

In the biggest photo one can see a large window close
behind Tom (" ... no curtains in [his] room ..."), and
the photo so is big and clear that by looking at[out]
this window one can make out that he's on roughly the
10-15th floor of his building.

But even more interesting, by very carefully analyzing
the vista through the window, i.e., the angle and
azimuth, the particular buildings outside, the portion
and proportions of buildings one can see, etc., I have
by entering this photograph and other data into a friend's
PC that has architect-software been able to ascertain
not just which floor but the exact address.

I was going to make this one of the questions in a Mach II
version of a Verlaine/Television Quiz, but what the hell.

The computer analysis shows that he lives at the
intersection of E. 11th Street and First Avenue. To be
more exact he lives at 623 E. 11th Street, 12th floor,
Unit # 17.

He shares the space with a dog named 'Rags', whom Jutta
walks whenever Tom' away.

His phone # (used Joe Pepitone's brother's [he's a NYC
cop/detective] reverse Directory: 202-555-3495 (not a
cell phone as he doesn't believe in them).

If you decide to call or show up at his door step, don't
mention how you tracked him down.

Any possibility that the "studio" referred to is a studio apartment,
not a recording studio? Does anyone here (Dennis?) know what kind of
place Tom lives in? (Note that I'm not asking for the address here,
no matter how much Leo begs.)

- Jesse