(TV) OT: FYI - K for Kalamazoo

Hey. My family and I are moving to Kalamazoo,Mi . This may well be my last post from this email address, as it will no longer exist after Wednesday. I'm Michigan bound at the end of this month ,but we have to be out of our (ex)house on Weds. I will resubscribe using my gmail account. If you need to get ahold of me, you can reach me at:
russvr@gmail.com .
We flew to Chicago then drove to Kzoo last Weds. Found a house to buy for almost nothing (compared to Portland - that would 29k versus 290k) - goodbye sucky Countrywide Loans ! Goodbye being 2-3 months behind on mortgage payments. I love the west coast, don't get me wrong; I'll always be a left-coaster - but we've been priced out by latte-slurping,Lexus driving, millionaires from parts elsewhere.(course, they may see us as latte-slurping left-coasters, but at least I don't own a Lexus) So goodbye west coast. Our new town is pretty cool for a small town (70,000). Seems to have cultural amenities and Chicago is two hours away. We did spend a little time in Chicago this weekend and caught a little bit of the Blues Festival going on there. Saw Elvin Bishop and Lil' Smokey Smothers. Man, I never knew what great player Bishop was. He's over 60 and still hot ! So I'll be resubscribing soon. Oh, and I am going to really try hard to catch TV in Seattle this Weds. if all goes as we hope with our move out.
Cheers everybody !
- Russ