Re: (TV) Tom on KCRW this Friday and then some

On 6/16/06, HeathBiter@aol.com <HeathBiter@aol.com> wrote:

> Is anyone going to the show tonight?

Me!

For everyone else, here's a link to the broadcast:

http://www.kcrwmusic.com/

Possible "wrong list" content": is anyone, erm, saving the KCRW broadcast
for posterity?  The station archives some but not all of their live sessions
as podcasts which are easy enough to download, but just in case, I don't
have the wherewithal to capture stream... or am I just not figuring out the
bewildering number of listening options?

-Rex