Re: (TV) KCRW: Great!! What Did they play in first 20-25 minutes? RE: What Am I doing wrong? / RE: (TV) Tom on KCRW this Friday and then some

> What did I miss?  When I first got the show, he was talking about how he
> hardly ever makes use of his 1200 cassettes of song ideas in the studio

.A "Swells"-like version of "The Day On You" and a much more solo-oriented
"Heavenly Charm", both terrific.  Very different reading of "Pillow".  And
ummm... umm...

Wow, that was good.  Edge of my office-seat listening throughout. I am SO
excited for tonight...

-Rex