Re: (TV) KCRW: Great!! What Did they play in first 20-25

>I decide to check my Mail account and discover the KCRW broadcast. Nice
>surprise on  a very sober Saturday night.

  Or on a Monday morning!  Beautiful, languid expansions of the songs from the album - which, with repeated listening has been growing on me too. I would rank 'songs...' up there with my favorite Verlaine albums - the first one, and 'Cover'.
  This band sounds completely engaged, Tom's singing and playing great, the guitar solos burn and freeze - I love those 8 high wire notes winking after the 'hidden factor..' bit in 'Nice Actress'.
  I'm hoping this is the beginning of a new hyper-creative phase for Tom - after all the 'suspended animation' - I could do with two albums of new material like this every year.