(TV) CD's of the first solo album

So a while back, at one time of another I ripped both the original CD of TOM
VERLAINE as mp3's, and then later the original Collector's Choice reissue.
Well, I've just consolidated my mp3 library and now I can't tell which is
which!  There are differing run times on some of the tracks, so can anyone
with time on their hands tell me which is which based on the following run
times:

VERSION 1:
Grip of Love 4:00
Kingdom Come: 3:38
Yonki Time 3:53
Last Night 4:47

VERSION 2:
Grip of Love 3:58
Kingdom Come 3:41
Yonki Time 3:54
Last Night 4:37

Note that my Collector's Choice reissue was the first version they shipped,
which if I recall correctly was a different mix from the original CD... did
they ever really re-reissue it?  If so did it revert to a clone of the
original CD, or was it yet a third distinctly version?

Thanks!
Rex