Re: (TV) another article

On 6/23/06, Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In message
> <68a8ea5e0606231013k7b4aaad2tacadd25dea9caa14@mail.gmail.com>, Rex
> Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
> >and (B) it's exactly the path through the TV solo catalog I would
> >recommend.
>
> Indeed and, as everyone knows, Dreamtime is _the_ best Verlaine album.

Definitely my opinion.  Neck and neck with MM for Tom's definitive work, I'd
say.  Substitute "Breakin' in My Heart" for "Blue Robe" and you'd have an
absolutely perfect record (not that I don't like "Blue Robe" on its own
merits.  (I am slightly biased as Dreamtime was the first Verlaine of any
kind that I ever heard, but I think it'd be my favorite anyway... we'll
never know.)

-Rex