(TV) Gmail fun

Anyone with gmail knows that weird aspect of it where it displays ads and
links to articles based on the text of your e-mail.  Well, I was just
responding to the last posting and noticed that there was a link to an
article about Verlaine from 12 hours ago.  I hit send and it disappeared, so
I hit the back button on my browers to find it, but in its place was the
headline "Molly Hatchet gets Bluesfest started"!

So somehow gmail decided that the text of my last post swung the topic of
interest from Tom to Molly Hatchet.  What did I say that seemed so
statistically Southern Rock-ish?

-Rex