Re: (TV) Should Have Known: It's Impssible To Do Justice To MM with Words/ Keenan Fails / #Pages? / RE: Yet / RE: (TV) sonic transmission is in the mail

Damon Krukowski is doing the Basement Tapes?
How I wish I could hear that music for the first time again.

M.

"Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote: http://33third.blogspot.com/2005/05/through-cracks.html

Through the cracks

These are a few of the projects that - for various and sometimes
complicated reasons - never made it to fruition. Some came very close to
happening, others less so; but they all would have been fun.

Songs in the Key of Life, by Dave Hesmondhalgh
Parallel Lines, by Elisabeth Vincentelli
Three Feet High and Rising, by Brian Coleman
Tusk, by Stephin Merritt
Computer Love, by Michael Bracewell
****Marquee Moon, by David Keenan****
Master of Puppets, by Tom Bissell
The Basement Tapes, by Damon Krukowski

posted by David @ 1:43 PM

3 Comments:
Anonymous said...
Are these all officially 'dead' and not simply 'on hiatus' or 'possibly
to come at a later date'??

Some look very intriguing...

If truly dead, I guess other authors might tackle these same albums?

11:59 AM
David said...
As far as I know, these projects are all officially 'dead'. So the
albums could still be covered in future titles in the series.

-