Re: (TV) Q: On Efficient Way to find item on MMM Archives / Paris Version .

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:15:48 -0400
"Leo Casey" <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:

> The Mach I Archives had a few introductory paragraphs giving very useful
> hints on how to most efficiently carry out a search.

At one time I could have sworn I had a link on the archive pages to a
hint sheet for the search engine the archive use (ht://dig). Must've been
my fevered imagination, because there's no such link there now.

Here's a very nice page from the Univerity of Bath:
    http://www.bath.ac.uk/search/htdighelp/

That gives me something to do when the rain starts again, but today I'm
going to take advantage of the sun while it's out.