(TV) Daily Mail

I received a large manilla envelope in the mail today. It's from my daughter's mother. She had gone to see Rocket.... in Cleveland.
The package contained a poster for an upcoming Robin and Linda Williams show.
On the back:

To: Micah
What's this poster?

Richard Lloyd - 2006

That coupled with my "African Fingerstyle Guitar" video tape I won off Ebay arriving in the same post, it's been a nice start to the week.

M.