Re: (TV) butterfield blues band

"It is unfortunate that this show, one of Bloomers' best, has been butchered over the years by people re-arranging it and re-naming songs. The above sequence is the correct sequence and the correct titles."

Thanks. It sounds like I have it all, 96 minutes. When I saw both set lists, I wondered how anyone could hear "children, children" as "Jemmy, Jemmy," but it does sould like that's what Bloomfield sings. I'd still have preferred if he'd taken more vocals and Roger Troy fewer, though. --------------